10 Celebrity Cookbooks That Deserve A Spot On Your BookshelfDeals
Cook like your favorite celebrities, in the comfort of your own home.
- Meghan Markle- Together- Our Community Cookbook: Together celebrates the power of cooking to connect us to one another. Together is a storybook of a West London community, showcasing over 50 delicious recipes. The women invite you to make their favorite simple dishes—many handed down over generations— from the Middle East, North Africa, Europe and Eastern Mediterranean for you and your loved ones.
- Reese Witherspoon- Whiskeys in a Teacup: Reese Witherspoon shares her grandmother’s “most delicious recipes” as well as her own favorite southern traditions. This book is all about southern living and celebrating her southern heritage.
- Chrissy Teigen- Cravings: Hungry for More: Chrissy Teigen’s first cookbooks, Cravings, was a smash hit, so it was no surprise that the anticipation for this new cookbook was extremely high. It doesn’t fail to disappoint with mouth-watering recipes that are easy to understand and follow.
- Maria Menounos- The EveryGirl’s Guide to Cooking: Inspired by Maria’s Greek heritage, The EveryGirl’s Guide to Cooking focuses on fresh and natural ingredients that yield a wide variety of both healthy and splurge-worthy food. It includes 150 delicious recipes.
- Kelly LeVeque- Body Love – Live in Balance, Weigh What You Want, and Free Yourself from Food Drama Forever: Celebrity favorite health and wellness consultant Kelly LeVeque shares her secrets for losing weight, attuning ourselves to our bodies’ needs, and freeing ourselves from food drama in this essential wellness guide, which includes 88 delectable recipes!
- Ayesha Curry- The Seasoned Life: Stephen Curry’s wife, Ayesha, shares 100 of her favorite recipes and invites readers into the home she has made with her two daughters and husband. This book has something for everybody, including the little ones.
- Molly Yeh- Molly on the Range: Star of Food Network’s Girl Meets Farm, Molly Yeh explores home and family and celebrates her Jewish and Chinese heritage and her current Midwestern farm life in this cookbook featuring more than 120 recipes.
- Ree Drummond- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: What we all need are simple, scrumptious, doable recipes that solve the challenge of serving up hearty, satisfying food (that tastes amazing!) day after day, without falling into a rut and relying on the same old rotation of meals. This cookbook offers fun, rewarding recipes that are doable even on those fast-paced days.
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious meals made with whole, organic ingredients from the Marley kitchen.
- Tiffani Thiesen- Pull Up a Chair- Recipes from My Family to Yours: The 125 recipes in this debut cookbook are the kind that bring people together. Whether it’s Stuffed French Toast or her husband, Brady’s Favorite Short Rib Enchiladas. With recipes and tips for pleasing the pickiest of eaters, feeding a crowd, or pulling off a party in your PJs, Pull Up a Chair will be the book that fans and avid home cooks alike will want to include in their collection.
Not interested in tech gadgets, check out Today’s Deals. You are sure to find something you like.