Everyone Can Use Some Help: Fueling Personal GrowthDeals
Self-help and personal growth books are on the rise and for good reason. They can help us with happiness, self-esteem, memory improvement, and success, depending on what book you choose.
Here is a great list of self-help books that you should consider reading in 2019!
- Best Seller –Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Are Meant to Be Author: Rachel Hollis
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life Author: Mark Manson
- #1 Best Seller – The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing Author: Marie Kondo
- 52 Lists for Happiness: Weekly Journaling Inspiration for Positivity, Balance, and Joy Author: Moorea Seal
- Best Seller –The Second Mountain: The Quest for a Moral Life Author: David Brooks
- Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life…And Maybe the World Author: William C. McRaven
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts Author: Gary Chapman
- Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. Author: Brene Brown
- Your Best Year Ever: A 5-Step Plan for Achieving Your Most Important Goals Author: Michael Hyatt
- Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics: A 10% Happier How-to Book By: Dan Harris