Start Taking Your AshwagandhaDeals
Ashwagandha, an herb popular in ancient Indian medicine, is valued for anti-anxiety, anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory properties.
In India, ashwagandha is known as the “strength of the stallion,” because it has traditionally been used to strengthen the immune system after illness.
Ashwagandha benefits many body systems, including the immune, neurological and reproductive systems.
- Improves thyroid function
- Relieves adrenal fatigue
- Combats stress and anxiety
- Improves depression
- Balance blood sugar levels
- Helps to fight cancer
- Reduces brain cell degeneration and improves memory
- Boosts immune function
- Increases stamina and endurance
- Helps to increase muscle strength
- Helps to improve sexual function and fertility